Growing Fast and Fighting Fraud in Fintech: Get it Right, or Go Home
Announcing our Seed Funding of $5M
Today is a big day for Identiq as we are announcing our raise of $5M in Seed funding from 4 leading VCs, Entrée Capital, Slow Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel and Oryzn Capital.
Since we founded Identiq back in September 2018, we have been working closely with some of the largest companies in the world, and the feedback we’ve gotten has been incredible.
We are constantly hearing that our approach and technology is truly game-changing, and is something the fraud-prevention market has been craving for years.
This early stage-funding round has added validation (pun intended) to the market need for a solution that delivers both the highest quality identity validation and sets a new standard for end-user privacy.
In the Era of Cambridge Analytica, the Equifax breach and other such scandals, and while tech giants struggle with how to keep consumer data private, we’ve found a way to help companies meet their business goals without sharing or even exposing any private company or consumer data.
For the very first time, we’re allowing companies to work together to ensure all their users are real and trustworthy, without a middleman, centralized database, or blockchain ledger. We believe this new approach will allow our member companies to make more accurate decisions regarding fraud, deliver a better user experience, and truly protect the privacy of their consumers.
I’d like to take this opportunity to thank our amazing investors, my wonderful co-founders, our world-class team here at Identiq HQ, and most importantly our industry partners for believing in our mission. Thank you all.
Co-Founder & CEO
Photo, from left to right: Ido Shilon, who previously led the Israeli R&D center for the Nielsen company, Itay Levy, who sold his previous startup Appoxee to Teradata back in 2015, and was a part of the founding team of Buzzmetrics which was acquired by Nielsen, and Uri Arad, who previously led the Israeli Analytics and Data Science group at PayPal ’s risk department.
I’ve put a small sample of some of the media pickups below if you’re interested:
- Fintech Futures: Identiq launches privacy-first identity validation network, raises $5m
- CTech: Identity Verification Startup Identiq Raises $5 Million
- FinTech Finance: Identiq Raises $5M Seed, Launches Privacy-First Identity Validation Network So Companies Can Fight Fraud Together
- Mobile Payments Today: Identiq raises $5M in funding for identify verification startup
- NoCamels: Anti-Fraud Identity Verification Startup Identiq Raises $5M Seed Round
- Globes: Israeli fraud prevention co Identiq raises $5m
- Tech.eu: Israeli identity verification startup Identiq secures $5 million
- Yahoo Finance: Identiq Raises $5M Seed, Launches Privacy-First Identity Validation Network so Companies Can Fight Fraud Together
- Geektime: Identiq is exposed: Raised $ 5 million so we will no longer have to struggle registering for websites
- Hon: Identiq completes $ 5 million seed round
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Working Together: What Works? The Panel That Got Real About Collaboration